Author Topic: different things  (Read 3006 times)

Ronak

• No Pity! No Remorse! No Fear!
    • View Profile
different things
« on: July 12, 2012, 07:37:47 AM »
Hello!
I've noticed a few things that would need improvement.

1. Rage
The button "Rage" in my opinion is not well placed. Too fast you accidentally clicked there.
Either one should this button to hide something, or install a small security issue.
"Will you really? It costs a ruby. Yes / No." Or something like that.

2. Level-Achievements
In my opinion, the champion is better than a veteran.
For this reason, I would replace the two ranks. Like this:
- Fighter (level 10)
- Elite Warrior (level 20)
- Master (level 30)
- Veteran (level 40)
- Champion (level 50)

3. Achievements
Is it possible to insert an ad that shows how much has been done?
Among the explanations.

Ronak

Crane

• View Profile
Re: different things
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2012, 10:48:58 AM »
ad 2.) I would propose the following levels:

1. Fighter
2. Veteran (A veteran is "just" a seasoned fighter)
3. Elite Warrior
4. Master
5. Champion

Actually with master and champion I'm not sure, I couldn't definitely say which of the two titles is "better".

Ronak

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2012, 12:49:11 PM »
Right. This ranking is better.
In my opinion a champion is "better" than a master, because a champion is the best in his challenge.
The master must not be the best to be a (teacher/) master.

A comment to the other points?

Chieftain

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 12, 2012, 03:06:56 PM »
Hi Ronak!

1. Rage
The popup is in place to inform people about what the button does. The function itself will be slightly altered though.

2. Level-Achievements
As you can see (cranes post, for example) there will always be different opinions about such things. Important thing is, you can get all those achievments and then set the one as title that you like best ;-)

3. Achievements
There is already the plan to insert a kind of progress bar in the profiles that show how many achievements have been earned by a player. This "bar" will be visible to all players to be admired for its length...

Ronak

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 12, 2012, 03:31:25 PM »
Thank you for taking part in the discussion.

2. Level-Achievements
As you can see (cranes post, for example) there will always be different opinions about such things.
Important thing is, you can get all those achievments and then set the one as title that you like best ;-)

Does that mean that nothing will change?

3. Achievements
There is already the plan to insert a kind of progress bar in the profiles that show how many achievements
have been earned by a player. This "bar" will be visible to all players to be admired for its length...

great ツ

Crane

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 12, 2012, 04:49:39 PM »
A comment to the other points?

Yes - I agree with them :)

Quote from: Chieftain
1. Rage
The popup is in place to inform people about what the button does. The function itself will be slightly altered though.

Still I think that a warning like Ronak proposed would be good for every functionality that costs rubies and that can be triggered with just one click. Rage is one example, the "More" button at the blacksmith's and at the shaman's store is another.
When I first started playing, I did not immediately get that pressing "More" costs a ruby (I thought that it would merely show the more expensive items).

In my opinion a confirm box would be ideal that tells you that you are about to spend a ruby. Additionally there should be a checkbox with a label "Do not show again". In the settings you could then add an option to uncheck this checkbox.

Quote from: Chieftain

3. Achievements
There is already the plan to insert a kind of progress bar in the profiles that show how many achievements have been earned by a player. This "bar" will be visible to all players to be admired for its length...

Additionally it would be great if there would be a message/notification when a player unlocks an achievement.

Ronak

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 12, 2012, 07:22:21 PM »
Still I think that a warning like Ronak proposed would be good for every functionality that costs rubies and that can be triggered with just one click. Rage is one example, the "More" button at the blacksmith's and at the shaman's store is another.
When I first started playing, I did not immediately get that pressing "More" costs a ruby (I thought that it would merely show the more expensive items).

In my opinion a confirm box would be ideal that tells you that you are about to spend a ruby. Additionally there should be a checkbox with a label "Do not show again". In the settings you could then add an option to uncheck this checkbox.

And let be a double-klick. That would already prevent accidental clicks. The first time I've just clicked on it
because I thought there is something else. That costs a ruby I've only noticed afterwards. The same way
in the tavern with the babes. Had always wondered why I lose rubies.

Additionally it would be great if there would be a message/notification when a player unlocks an achievement.

good idea.